knode from kde-3.3.0 problem

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Jun 29 04:29:41 BST 2005

Greetings;

I just spent 15 minutes in a loop of knode asking me for the password
to the news server.  I enter it, there is quite a bit of network
traffic and it loops right back to the password entry window.
Bummer..

Giving up on that, I fired up mozilla's mail/news reader, told it to
subscribe to a list, it asked to get the listings and for a password,
once.  A minute later I was subbed to 2 newsgroups and reading recent
news.

So whats the problem with knode?  It did work just fine a version or 2
of kde back up the log...

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)