index.html on kde loading

Justin Denick justin.denick at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 12:36:01 BST 2005

Do you mean the hardware detection meassages that appear on boot?
Those are actually turned on and off at kernel compilation.
Or are you referring to the Splach screen?
I believe that is a `Look n Feel` config

On 6/23/05, Fabien3D <creafab at free.fr> wrote:

> Hi !
>
> I've just installed a Knoppix on my hard drive. Usually, I had the
> "index.html" page appearing on every KDE loading, when I used the live-CD.
> It
> disappeared on the installed version, but, as I was trying to solve some
> problems, I ran a script which replaced my environment by an older one,
> and,
> unfortunately, the boot page appears again ! How can I help it from
>
> --
> Fabien3D
>
> CREAFab, la création numérique autrement...
> http://creafab.free.fr

Got Gentoo?

It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
-- Mark Twain