How to use the ThumbCreator-class of konqueror in the shell

w21c at gmx.net w21c at gmx.net
Thu Jun 23 14:34:50 BST 2005

thank you philip for your answer,

until now i am actually using the convert-function of imagemagik.

my intention to use the thumbcreator functions of konqueror was to also
generate movie and textfile previews with it.

my problem is that i do not know any c++.

i saw that in other forums some people asked the same question. but i could
not find any answers to it.

would it be possible to use the mentioned class in a simple shell command ?
e.g. ThumbCreator(source file,width,height,destination file)

best regards