[SOLVED] libgpgme++

kde kde at via-rs.com.br
Wed Jun 22 16:15:58 BST 2005

 Hello all,
 Well, i did know that the kaddressbook has not direct
link to libgpgme++. So, i did a look and have found the
"bad" lib (libkleopatra). For some reason that lib crash
when was linking to libgpgme++.so.0. So, i did a
libkleopatra linking to gpgme static library, and the
kaddressbook now is running. And the korganizer and
other softwares that use the libgpgme++.so.0 too.
 Maybe the kdevel-team can take a look and see if was
a mistake that i have made, or if that symbol is not
present at all (in shared version). If  that is possible. :)
 Thanks.
--

* kde <kde at via-rs.com.br> [2005-06-22 11:26:34 -0300]: