KDE activity tracking

Jonah Benton jbenton at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 18:35:05 BST 2005

Ah, thanks for the pointer, Lauri. I think I had seen this app a while
ago, but I certainly hadn't noticed the virtual desktop-based auto
time tracking. That's a nice feature. And often I do organize work
into desktops, though not really as a discipline.

I think I still want to find a way to also record window activations
and keypresses- but now I can at least look and see what KArm is
doing, and see if there are additional monitoring capabilities to
build on.

Thanks again!

Jonah