DVD Copy

Larry Howe larry.howe at comjet.com
Tue Jun 21 13:13:26 BST 2005

On Tuesday 21 June 2005 12:16, 龍神 wrote:
> Is possible to copy a 8GB data DVD to a 4GB DVD disk using k3b??  Sorry for
> the newbie question.  I haven't seen 8GB blank DVDs so I don't know how to
> copy it.
>

> regards,
> ryujin

It's not a trivial undertaking, but you can do it in linux. You need a lot of
tools besides k3b. k3b you will only use to burn the final product. Also note
that double-layer CD burners are just starting to hit the market. They allow
you to put 8GB on one single sided disk.

http://www.videohelp.com/

Larry