Multiple True Desktops

Carl Holtje ;021;vcsg6; cwh0803 at cs.rit.edu
Thu Jun 9 16:52:25 BST 2005

All-

I understand the usefulness of virtual desktops -- that is not the issue
here.

I'm wondering if it is possible to have multiple desktop "profiles", such
that when I switch to a different *virtual* desktop, I have a different
set of icons.. I can obviously change the L&F of each VDesktop, but I'd
also like to change the content of each

Kinda along the lines of a ~/Desktop1, ~/Desktop2 path structure to have
different icons..

Thanks!

Carl

- --

"There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary
and those that don't."