Cannot update/modify Kmenu

Jörg Becker becker at flexis.de
Thu Jul 28 09:44:13 BST 2005

> Also, I can't even change the entries that currently
> exist. I tried to change the entry for Mozilla to
> instead launch Firefox and show the Firefox icon, and
> it didn't work. Has anyone else had this trouble?
> Should I file a bug report?

I have the same problem. When I add a new item (no matter if it is a program
or a separator) with the menu editor I get the save and update system dialog,
but the menu is not changed. Also new installed programs do not appear in the
kmenu. Since this problem appears only for one of my users, this seems to be
a configuration problem.

joerg