konqueror

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jul 22 20:36:13 BST 2005

> Hello.. it's my first time on the list.

Salut Mathieu!

> I've a small problem with konqueror.
>
> I choose that all my html documents are open whith mozilla firefox.
>
> So when I open a new "onglet" (in french) with konqueror, it opens a
> about:blank page in firefox.
>
> I would like konqueror doesn't open firefox at each time I open a new
> "onglet".
> How could I do?

Go to settings->configure konqueror -> file associations. Make sure the
command for firefox is "firefox %u". The '%u' is replaced by the URL you
want to open, so firefox will open that URL. You might also like to try
changing the KDE default web browser to firefox. You can do this in the
Control Center -> kde components -> component chooser.

BTW, if you need to know the names of the menu entries in French, you can
also ask on the kde-francophone list. See:

Regards,
Philip