KHotKeys trigger when KScreensaver starts/closes

Jamie Tatum jtatum at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 06:36:06 BST 2005

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup KHotKeys actions that trigger when the screensaver
loads and exits (a pretty accurate way to tell if I'm here or away).
Is this even possible?  I am having trouble setting up a window
trigger since I can't see the titlebar of the screensaver (if there is
one) or
the class.  Autodetect didn't seem to work, which makes sense... Plus,
the screen saver attaches to the root window.  I poked at the source a
bit but the kscreensaverlibs don't instantiate the screen saver, it
just takes parameters for the window.  Help! :)

Mahalo!

~J