How to edit the Application Menu

Dr. Don Harden harden at gsu.edu
Mon Jul 11 21:50:39 BST 2005

In Control Center -> Desktop -> Behavior => Mouse Button Actions I have
"Right Button" set to "Application Menu".   So when I right-click on the
desktop the  Application Menu is displayed at the location of the mouse
pointer.  This is the same  menu that is displayed when you click the  K
Menu icon in the K Panel, which has three main sections  "Most Used
Applications",  "Applications",  and "Actions" .   It is the
"Applications" section that you may edit with kmenueditor.  What I would
like to do is edit all three sections of the  Application Menu / K
Menu.  I would like to add some of the features offered by the Desktop
/menu to the Application Menu / K Menu and move a few things around such
as have "Run Command" near the top.   My guess is that the overall
layout of the Application Menu / K Menu  is held in a configuration file
somewhere, but I have not found it.

Don