Missing help pages

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jul 6 23:05:17 BST 2005

Hi Robert,

> Could someone on this list, please, tell me how to add pages to the help
> system and the context sensitive help. I keep on finding holes in the help
> system and would like to fix this. Once I write a help page, how do I send
> it back up stream?

The KDE Documentation Team are always happy to receive submissions - please
send them to us at kde-doc-english at kde.org. Plain text is fine. If you'd
like more information about writing docs, please take a look at the Doc
Primer at http://i18n.kde.org/doc/doc-primer/ . If you have any questions,
please feel free to contact kde-doc-english or me directly.

> I'd also like to know whether it would be feasible for me to redirect the
> help page queries to a wiki.

For the moment, we don't have any plans to use a wiki, but as the latest
documentation is stored on http://docs.kde.org , we will hopefully soon use
this as a way for users to see updated docs.

Once again, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask,

Regards,
Philip