location of mouse:window behaviour control pannel

Greg Whynott greg at dkp.com
Thu Jan 27 17:02:01 GMT 2005

Hi!

    I upgraded my KDE via apt-get to version 3.3.2 on a RH9 system.

   Could anyone tell me which package or bits need to be installed so I
can launch the mouse/window behavior control panel again,  or better
yet,  which file does it actually modify?  I don't mind jumping in with VI.

Being a Maya (a 3d application) user,  its critical that all mouse
clicks are passed threw to the application.  There was a control panel
which allowed you to define this behavior but it seems to have been
removed with the upgrade.

The control panel I speak of had the following options:
Tab was named "Actions",  from within it you could adjust the behavior
of mouse clicks depending on if the mouse was over or outside of a
window.   Typical options were "Activate", "Activate & Pass Click" ....
maya wants them all to be set to pass clicks...

thanks for your help,
greg