Dock takes up whole screen on startup

Edward Lichtner lichtner at 9online.fr
Tue Jan 25 09:41:40 GMT 2005

Hi all,
I have recently installed KDE, along with a Fedora 3 install on a new NEC
i-Select D3410 with a Celeron D335 + 512 MB RAM. The OS runs smoothly. The
first launch of KDE went fine but I must have dummy-clicked in the interface
settings. Now, the dock panel uses up the whole screen and I cannot access
the desktop and the application windows. Everything else seems functional.
Closing the session doesn¹t help. Logging in as a different user solves the
problem.
I undestand I probably have to delete a file in the .kde folder in my home
directory (correct ?), but I can¹t find out which one precisely. Any clue ?
Thanks,
Edward