KMail - missing bodies

David Corbin kde.org at machturtle.com
Tue Jan 25 01:39:42 GMT 2005

It's fixed. I *think* what happend is the "attachment" pane got sized so large
that the body pane itself was invisible.  Oddly, I didn't see a sizing bar
between two.  However, when I switch to a different account, I did see two
sizing bars butted against one another.  Dragged the bottom one down, and
voila - a body.

David