gamezone support

Jes Hall jes.hall at kdemail.net
Fri Jan 21 15:41:19 GMT 2005

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 03:41, randreas69 wrote:
> I'm new here but I'm convinced this should work.
>
> My mother has the habit to reboot to winXP to 'make it work'. To play cards
> online of course.
>
> Is it possible for msngames.Com to approve Konqueror or some other Linux
> browser?
>
> Does the Krokodil kodename have anything to dn with 'Schnappi'?
>
> Roger Andreassen, Norway

Unfortunately, at least some of these games use Active X controls to display.
This is a proprietry microsoft technology and one that is not well supported
under linux. I think a commercial plugin is availible from codeweavers but I
am not entirely sure :)

--
Jes Hall
KDE FAQ: http://docs.kde.org/en/HEAD/kdebase/faq