gamezone support

Benjamin Rossen b.rossen at onsnet.nu
Fri Jan 21 14:56:33 GMT 2005

Roger

Are you using a computer with Linux and a KDE desktop, or are you using a
computer running Windows XP ?

If you are using KDE, and the Konqueror browser, then you shall be able to
make it appear to be a number of other browsers to the server. You can do
this by going to the start menu

start >
  Control Center >
  Index Tab >
   Internet & Network >
    Web Browser >
     Browser identification >
      Add

When you have found that come back from some more instructions.

Benjamin