Konqueror not as default browser, but still usable?

Gábor Lehel illissius at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 16:40:30 GMT 2005

Currently that's exactly the way it works over here... Opera is the
default, but Konqueror still works. AFAIK, all I changed from the
default config is kcontrol -> kde components -> component chooser ->
web browser -> opera -newpage. Sort of odd, as I remember having the
exact same issue a while ago, but have no idea what the differences in
configuration are between then and now... (I don't remember
consciously going out of my way to fix it).