Images in KMail

Jes Hall jes.hall at kdemail.net
Tue Feb 22 10:48:19 GMT 2005

> > I am using Kmail in cvs head and I cannot find this option - I only have
> > a very basic install though with only kdelibs/base/pim/network. Do I have
> > to install something else to get the inline images?

There is a small bug in CVS head that means this option wont display unless
you:

a: Enable the message preview pane, if it's not already
b: Restart Kmail
c: On restart, select View -> Attachments -> Inline

if you then don't want the preview pane, you can disable it now.

This works for me on current CVS head :)