Konqueror error: The file or folder http://foo.bar.net does not exist.

andrew kar akar3d at yahoo.com.au
Sat Feb 12 07:20:53 GMT 2005

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 12:48 am, Teemu Nikkilä wrote:
> I spent a moment figuring out the problem above because I had forgotten the
> offline browsing mode on. As great as this feature is, it would be good if
> there was a clear warning on this in the browser window and possibly a
> button to disable it.

You can put buttons on the extra toolbar for it. First go to menu
settings/Toolbars/Extra Toolbar and enable it.
Then go to the settings menu /Configure Toolbars drop the list box to Extra
(khtmlsettings plugin) Toolbar and add both the enable cache and cache policy
to the right hand side. Give an icon to the enable-cache but policy doesn't
need one as it will show as a drop-list with use cache if possible/ keep in
sync/ offline mode.

andrew