Cannot reorder icons in toolbar

Andy Teijelo PĂ©rez espino at infomed.sld.cu
Thu Feb 10 22:13:50 GMT 2005

I have a added two buttons to the <KatePartView> toolbar which is accesible
from many applications, through the Configure toolbars options in Settings
menu (I'm not sure if these are the actual names of these menus, my GUI is in
spanish) and I'm not able to change their position in the toolbar.
In the Configure Toolbars dialog I can see the two buttons I have just added
and I can change their relative positions but when I hit Accept or Apply,
nothing happens in the toolbar. The icons remain in the last position of the
toolbar.
Does anyone here have a similar behaviour?

Andy