Icons on desktop not on place after reboot :|

Piotr lysekkk at o2.pl
Thu Feb 10 01:58:51 GMT 2005

Hmm i`m havin strang issue with my desktop lately... After starting KDE ( and
restoring last session ) icons are not in place i have left them. Arranging
icons does not work, i mean.. it work but theres always mess after reboot.
Donno, maybe its related with session-saver, this one also works strange for
me...  i think it always restore The session from past 2 weeks =D ... or
maybe im have paranoia.. :>
Anybody know how to fix this?
I have kde version 3.3.2 installed on gentoo.
--
pozdrawiam
p|OtrEk lys3kkk*o2.pl