Kopete - Error 14??

daniel danstemporaryaccount at yahoo.ca
Tue Feb 8 21:44:02 GMT 2005

On February 8, 2005 03:46 pm, Bogus Zaba wrote:
> Naive question from occasional user of instant chat : Kopete usually
> gets me online no problem with either MSN or AIM. Tonight though, when I
> click "connect all", the MSN butterfly flaps its wings for a minute or
> two and then I get an message box with the text "There was an error
> while connecting to the MSN server" Error message :  Error 10.
> Anybody know what this error is? Has MSN gone down? Is there a way of
> checking out the status of the server ?

it's not a kopete problem.  if you'd tried logging in with other clients you
would have found that msn itself wasn't working (our whole office got kicked,
regardless of platform).  it should be back up now (is for us)

--
i hope that we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied
corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of