Konqueror better than IE (and bug in IE) :-)

rec.sea at btopenworld.com rec.sea at btopenworld.com
Tue Feb 8 11:44:29 GMT 2005

Dear friends,

on a light note, just to show that konqueror is better than IE even at
standard browsing.

We implemented the new front page layout of our website. I use Quanta, last
stable. I check it with konqueror 3.2.3 before publishing. I check it with
mozilla 1.7.2 as well. I test it with the validator of w3c (CSS1, HTML 4.01).

Try to look at it with IE now (up to 6 I believe). Compare with Konqueror.
Address http//www.symbulos.com. Look at the menu on the left (the one with
Home, Services, Ethics, blah, blah). This is perfectly CSS 1 compliant (not
even warning)!

We did not even realise till we got a look at it from the local library where
they use IE, shame on them.

Shall we tell M$%£%soft or not? eh,eh!