Setting a default browser

Gitr Dun justin.denick at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 15:44:16 GMT 2005

Try the newest version of  firefox 1.0pr

www.mozilla.org

This one doesn't gripe about any other instances running, rather it
will call up the open window.

Also when you set firefox as your default browser you need to follow
the path to the command with %u to let firefox know it is being called
with a URL.

/usr/local/firefox/firefox %u

assuming that you have installed firefox in /usr/local.

Other wise adjust as neccessary

Justin Denick