Editing a distribution list

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Mon Feb 7 14:52:12 GMT 2005

On Monday 07 February 2005 05:38, Bob Stia wrote:
> Hello KDE people,
>
> How does one edit the distribution e-mail lists in kmail?  (Add or
> remove a name to the list)

Open the addressbook, either through the menu of KMail or by starting
KAddressBook directly.
In its Settings menu you can activate the distribution list editor. There is a
button for removing the selected entry and you can add new ones by dragging
them in from the contact list.

> PS  That drop down list still has that bug that makes it several times
> longer than the screen.  Reported that quite awhile ago but only a few
> people voted for it.  I can't believe that there are only a few of us
> having that problem.

I think the address lines of KMail have been complete redesigned in new KMail,
so the problem is very like gone as a result as well.

Cheers,
Kevin

--
Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer at gmx.at>