KMail not deleting messages from POP server

Jorge Fábregas fabregasj at prtc.net
Thu Feb 3 21:26:50 GMT 2005

On Thursday 03 February 2005 4:35 pm, Andy Teijelo Pérez wrote:
> Should I add a whishlist item in some bugzilla?

Perhaps. I think you better perform a search on this issue (in the list
archive) or in Google.

I really don't know if there's any technical reason behind it. I think it's
more probably related to performance (so you can download them fast enough).

Let us know if you find something interesting regarding it.

Jorge