KNotify = Rediculous

Ryan ryan at crystaldawn.net
Tue Dec 27 00:07:28 GMT 2005

You know, if Gnome did the same thing, you may have had a point.  But
Gnome, using the same arts server, has no problem what so ever.  So stfu
u complete moron.  Theres a bug report for this problem already, and
someone even submitted a patch for it, but the KDE team just ignores it
like its not a problem and no one has the balls to speak up about it in
the lists.