KNotify = Rediculous

John john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Dec 20 21:30:14 GMT 2005

Afraid I'm very much a regular joe on this subject. Seems that I aught to be
having the same problem but I'm not. I'm using arts, open sound and have
allways set up the notifications graphically for each user. I know no better
and avoid knowing any better when ever possible.
This is on suse9.0 with kde 3.1.4 with one or two libs updated that shouldn't
be - according to suse.
Regards
John