KMail Composer reply qoutes

kitts kitts at hotpop.com
Tue Dec 20 19:22:09 GMT 2005

Here is something i had noticed in the previous version too but did not
bother...
In Kontact; when i set the quote indicator as >%f%_ to add the senders
initials, i cannot undo it again! further attempts to remove the %f fails
as it reappear when i come back to the configure dialog. The only option i
am left with is to the edit the rc file (~/.kde/share/config/kmailrc).

Does anyone else face this problem? I remember it was not a problem some 2
version older! (maybe 1.7 with KDE 3.3?). I currently use KMail 1.9.1
(Kontact 1.2) with KDE 3.5
--
Cheers!
kitts