How to correctly shutdown kde-3.5 from console?

kitts kitts at hotpop.com
Mon Dec 19 17:06:49 GMT 2005

On Monday 19 December 2005 16:50 IST, Philip Rodrigues wrote:
> If you're interested in helping try to move this forward, or especially
> if you're familiar with DBUS (I'm not, nor am I a coder), get in touch
> with me by mail. I think the bulk of this work can only be done when KDE
> 4 has reached a more advanced stage (it's still in the
> porting-KDE3-to-Qt4 stage), but we can probably make some progress now.

Honestly, I have never done any KDE programming. I love KDE and always
wanted to make a start there. If it is not too difficult i could try...

The truth is; while i love KDE its the QT licensing that keeps me away from
it and closer to wxWidgets. Its with the fear that if i lost my job someday
i can at least make a living selling some of my own software and for that i
would rather learn to use wx well than Qt!

I know... that's probably insane ;-)
--
Cheers!
kitts