KMail data

jeff grant kubin3 at aol.com
Sun Dec 18 15:13:09 GMT 2005

Can anybody tell me how to simply and effectively transfer Kmail data from one
computer to another? I work on two separate computers in two separate
locations and need to do this on a day to day basis. I've found that by
copying my Apps and Config folders via a USB flashdisk from one machine to
the other, all my Kontact data - calendar, contacts, journals etc. go across
perfectly - apart from Kmail data - messages etc. Which to put it mildly, is
something of a drawback. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And if you
didn't already guess, I'm new to Linux.

jeff grant