kde improvments

John john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Dec 18 13:28:31 GMT 2005

Pressing the L key does bring up a reply but still need to fill in the reply
to field as that defaults to me which is fair enough but why doesn't that
field autocomplete if I change it? All the others do.

John
PS I have a smile on my face when I ask -  I can guess. These things happen.
I long for a clear field key too. Any field - as in the right click drop down.