KMail 'SEND' configuring advice received 14 Dec 2005.

JACKIE AINSWORTH jackieinbosham at btopenworld.com
Wed Dec 14 15:57:06 GMT 2005

Hi!
Linux newbies here.
(PS.Konq 'repy' & fwrd' buttons won't work)
RE: KMail 'SEND' configuring advice 14 Dec 2005
Thanks to:
justin.denick at gmail.com and
philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
for replies received up to now.

[ Justin, We can check our mail now from either KMail
or Konq.
It's only KMail 'SEND' we have been unable to
confugure.]
We can swop to root user anytime if neccessary.
We will try your suggestions later on an and post
progress on to the kde at mail.kde.org

Just something you may or may not know after entering
our ISP access site: http://bt.yahoo.com?
in Konq, the URL window immediately defaults to :
http://edit.europe.yahoo.com/config/login?intl=UK&.partner=bt-1&.done=http%3//bt.yahoo.com/%3f
every time! Does this have any significance?
Is this anything to do with the BT ISP Domain name
IMAP ?
Cheers,
Jackie & Jim