Koqueror 3.4.2 oddity

Ralph Alvy ralvy at warpmail.net
Sat Dec 10 02:58:02 GMT 2005

I notice that (quite often) when I attempt to launch an editor (Kedit,
Kwrite, etc.) from within Superuser Konqueror 3.4.2 (double clicking on a
text file, for instance), KDE tells me it can't launch the chosen editor.
If I check the path for superuser, it includes the folder than contains KDE
executables (/opt/kde/bin). I say this happens often instead of all the
time because the problem is intermittent not constant.