Context Menu DELETE / LÖSCHEN

Christian Mueller cmueller at gmx.de
Thu Dec 8 15:20:10 GMT 2005

Am Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2005 15:28 schrieb Benjamin Wirtz:
> Hi @ All,
>
> i have a little question or hint.
>
> In my Contextmenu (right mouseclick) in the Konqueror i have the following
> options (have a german langpack).
>
> "Ausschneiden"
> "Kopieren"
> "Einfügen"
> "Umbenennen"
> "In den Mülleimer werfen"   <---   !!!!!
>
> In english perhaps like that :
>
> CUT
> COPY
> PASTE
> RENAME
> "Put it in the trash"    <----    !!!!

Actually the English version is "Move to trash" (IIRC).
This is to distinguish it from the option "Delete"
which removes the file from disk (that action is irreversible by
normal means).  That destructive option is disabled by default
to unclutter the menu.  Steven P. Ulrick has explained in his post
how to enable it if you like to.

Christian.