Konqueror. 'Field' with drop down list of URL's has disappeared from Konqueror 'home page' (?)

JACKIE AINSWORTH jackieinbosham at btopenworld.com
Tue Dec 6 15:54:21 GMT 2005

Hi,
We are Linux user newbies's.

We searched the Konqueror 'Help' section first, to try
to help ourselves, unsuccessfully:-

(This is probably elementary and obvious to to those
who know what they are doing):- We must have 'clicked
on' an icon without realising:-

On our original Suse 9.1 boot, Konqueror had on it's
'Home Page' at the top,had a long horizontal
'field/window' across the top with a drop down menu,
which listed the URL's most visited. - Recently this
disappeared and was replaced with a toolbar which
includes an icon named "Go" which has a drop down menu
including "Most often visited". With the former
however,a URL could be typed directly in.  How can we
restore the former please?
Thank you.

Jim & Jackie.