konsole interactive scripting

Ramprasad ram at netcore.co.in
Tue Dec 6 15:35:05 GMT 2005

Hi,
   Is there any support for executing an interactive scripting in
konsole. I would like to ssh to any server , use a stored password ( I
cant use rsa/dsa keys ) and then execute commands on the remote server
and process the output. Is there a way I can automate this stuff

I have tried using X11::GUITest and a perl script to sendkeys to konsole
but the problem is with reading output
How do I read what is there on the konsole screen into a script, I hope
there is some dcop command I can execute on command line

Thanks
Ram

Netcore Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Website:  http://www.netcore.co.in