Kopete missing file. (clientiface_stub.h)

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Fri Dec 2 10:57:08 GMT 2005

Mehmet Fatih AKBULUT wrote:

> hi all.
> i try to install latest version of kopete on my system. (Freebsd5.4)
> first update kdenetwork package.
> then download source of kopete.
> and
> #./configure
> but when
> #make
> i got the error below :

> connectionmanager.cpp:7:30: clientiface_stub.h: No such file or directory

clientiface_stub.h is an autogenerated file, which (AFAICT) is created by
dcopidl2cpp. Check that you have dcopidl2cpp in your $PATH. Is there any
error output before that error?

Also, if you're building KDE apps from outside ports, you should read the
howto on freebsd.kde.org, since there are certain configure flags required
on FreeBSD that aren't necessarily required on other systems.

Regards,
Philip