not able to create an image...

Marc Collin collinm at laboiteaprog.com
Wed Aug 31 23:43:34 BST 2005

hi

i use suse 9.3 and i have k3b 0.12.3

 i have a cd burner and a cdrom (both are scsi)

 i try to do a copy of the cd....

i use my burner to create the iso image...

 http://www.laboiteaprog.com/temp/k3b.png

 when k3b try to create the image... is find the cd is empty....

 http://www.laboiteaprog.com/temp/k3b2.png

 but in console mode... i can see all the file on the cd....

 other message....
 http://www.laboiteaprog.com/temp/k3b3.png

 now if i use my cdrom to create the image

 http://www.laboiteaprog.com/temp/k3b4.png

 if i start k3b in console mode i get:
 collinm at ws101:~> k3b: ERROR: (K3bDevice:evice) Unable to do inquiry.
 k3b: ERROR: (K3bDevice:evice) Unable to do inquiry.
 k3b: ERROR: (K3bDevice:evice) Unable to do inquiry.
 k3b: ERROR: (K3bDevice:evice) Unable to do inquiry.

any idea
--
www.laboiteaprog.com