kommander issues

Christian Mueller cmueller at gmx.de
Wed Aug 17 07:17:25 BST 2005

Am Donnerstag, 18. August 2005 20:57 schrieb John R. Sowden:
> I am starting to play with kommander, a kde gui front end to, it seems
> anything.  I was referred to it by the fellows at the linuxworld/san
> francisco kde booth.
>
> 1) The doc files are in /opt/kde3/share/doc/end/html, if I got that right.  In
> that directory are .png files (graphics) and .docbook files, which appear to
> be xml text files.  when using firefox to look at them, I get the following
> error:
> XML Parsing Error: undefined entity
> Location: file:///opt/kde3/share/doc/HTML/en/kommander/credits.docbook
> Line Number 23, Column 12:<title>The &kommander; Development Team</title>

If I understand correctly there should be a HTML file along with the docbook
file (the latter one is not meant to be viewed with a browser).

On my system there's
/usr/share/doc/kde/HTML/en/kommander/credits.docbook
but also
/usr/share/doc/kde/HTML/en/kommander/credits.html

The credits.html file displays fine here.

No idea about your other question, I haven't used Kommander yet.

Christian.