KAT

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Sat Aug 13 10:34:01 BST 2005

On Saturday 13 August 2005 01:55, Marc Collin wrote:
> Le 4 Août 2005 06:07, Kevin Krammer a écrit :
> > On Wednesday 03 August 2005 02:10, Marc Collin wrote:
> > > hi
> > >
> > > does kat is a kde intern project... or is a external project?
> >
> > Seems to be an external one: http://kat.sf.net/
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Kevin
>
> how to know if a kde application is a external kde project?

Good question :)
I guess it depends on the definition of external.
I consoder it external if it is not hosted on KDE's SVN server, others only
count as internal if it is part of the releases.

At the time of my previous answer KAT was hosted on SourceForge's CVS, not in
KDE's SVN repository. Thus I counted it as external.
However, if I remember correctly, KAT has moved to KDE's SVN in the meanwhile.

Cheers,
Kevin

--
Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer at gmx.at>