stop kat...

LeVA leva at az.isten.hu
Sun Aug 7 10:39:30 BST 2005

2005. augusztus 7. 07:35,
Marc Collin <collinm at laboiteaprog.com>
-> kde at mail.kde.org,:
> Le 4 Août 2005 05:45, Kevin Krammer a écrit :
> > On Thursday 04 August 2005 04:05, Marc Collin wrote:
> > > hi
> > >
> > > everytime i boot my computer, kat start... how to stop that? how to
> > > remove it from the tray?
> >
> > If a program starts on login it is either started as an autostart or
> > through session management because it was present when the session was
> > saved.
>
> i have nothing in my autostart folder...
>
> when i go to: .kde/share/config/session
>
> kat is not there....
Also you should check that you are autosaving you session at each logout, or
you load an already saved session at each kde startup. You can check this in
KControl / KDE Components / Session Manager / On Login.

Try shutting down that program, save your session, and logout/login.

For some reason I don't have an entry in that folder for xawtv, but it starts
with every login, but if I close it, and save the session, it won't start
next time.

HTH,

Daniel

--