Cdrom detected like a hard drive

Fab . fab at operamail.com
Mon Aug 1 16:38:32 BST 2005

Hi,
I use KDE 3.4.1 and I wanted to display my CDplayer and CDburner icons on my desktop. I checked the appropriate boxes in the "Desktop configuration window" but i only got the icon of the CDburner... So I looked into the media/: folder and found that my CDplayer is detected like a hard drive (icon and name !!!).
Here are some lines on my config files if you needed it...

/etc/fstab:
(...)
/dev/cd         /mnt/Lecteur_CD         iso9660         noauto,ro,user  0 0
/dev/cdrw       /mnt/Graveur_CD         iso9660         noauto,ro,user  0 0
(...)

/etc/udev/rules.d/50-udev.rules :
(...)
BUS="ide", KERNEL="hdc", NAME="cd", GROUP="cdrom"
BUS="ide", KERNEL="hdd", NAME="cdrw", GROUP="cdrom"
(...)

/etc/udev/permissions.d/50-udev.permissions :
(...)
cd:root:cdrom:660
cdrw:root:cdrom:660
(...)