ANother KDE 3.4 bug... with minimized windows.

Benjamin Rossen b.rossen at onsnet.nu
Sat Apr 30 17:03:16 BST 2005

On Saturday 01 May 1999 13:00, Andrew Kar wrote:
> Don't show your limited intelligence; You would be surprised at what those
> more competent than yourself can tell from the flimsiest of clues.

Andrew,

It is tempting to equate intelligence with knowledge, when you have the
knowledge. They are not the same. The former is a function of various
biological variables, the latter of experience and training.

I would have expected an intelligent person to share their knowledge in a
sympathetic and understanding way with another person who is less
knowledgable but who could be more intelligent.

Benjamin