ksystraycmd and kmail

Thorsten Kolb Thorsten_Kolb at urz.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Apr 22 09:02:06 BST 2005

> However according to his headers he is using KMail in a version which
> should have the feature to dock into tray built-in
>
> Cheers,
> Kevin

Ok, you are right. I have found this option in kmail.
But nevertheless ksystraycmd does not work with OpenOffice. So If anybody has
an idea how to get it working correct, please tell it. Open Office needs a
(lot of) time to start so I want to "preload" it with this. As I have
mentioned the startup works correctly and I see the Icon in the systray - but
the mainwindow cames up and this though I use the --hidden option.

Thorsten