K3b says "no suitable writer found" if run as normal user

wolfgang pauli ookami at gmx.de
Wed Apr 20 11:29:29 BST 2005

Alright, than it eventually is a kernel-issue. I installed the
kernel-image-2.6.8, because it was (is still)
the newest in debian-testing. Will burn cds as root for a while now, don't
want to compile a kernel right
now. Thanks for the tip about looking at K3b website and for kernel bugs. I
was always searching in
mailing-list and wrote a mail if I didn't find a report about that problem.

Wolfgang

--
+++ NEU: GMX DSL_Flatrate! Schon ab 14,99 EUR/Monat! +++

GMX Garantie: Surfen ohne Tempo-Limit! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl