Kong bug or is there a setting that needs changing?

Justin Denick justin.denick at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 23:24:17 BST 2005

Though to be sure I'ver never bought anything from ebay so I have
posted you prob to another thread, but it has just came to me........
Is there any jave running or any other sort of applet that causes the
orginal "new window" to pop up?

On 4/19/05, John <john_82 at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> I don't think that's the problem. Ebay only goes secure when a bid is placed.
> The error happens immediately place bid is hit.
>
> John
>
> On Tuesday 19 April 2005 22:46, you wrote:
> > Ebay uses some sort of ssl or certificate. Could it be that your tab
> > may not be honoring that cert. or perhaps a cert. that has been issued
> > as a separate instance?
> >
> > On 4/19/05, John <john_82 at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> > > Hi
> > > I use ebay from time to time and often finish with lot's of windows up.
> > > Thought I would make thing easier by using tabbed windows on items
> > > I may bid on. I tried to bid from the tabbed window but ebay came up
> > > with "input error". Alls ok if I bid from a normal window also ok if I
> > > open a duplicate window and close all of the tabs I'm not entering a bid
> > > on. Come on guys I missed a very good rare book!
> > >
> > > REgards
> > > John

Got Gentoo?

It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
                -- Mark Twain