icons for Windows executables

Andrew Kar akar3d at yahoo.com.au
Mon Apr 18 14:14:44 BST 2005

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 01:20 pm, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> Anyway, I am wondering how this is related to the thread about mouse
> buttons you replied to?

Yeh! I was wondering that to. Perhaps the more important question should be
"Why do the really stupid questions always come from thread hijackers?"

To answer Ljubomirs silly question; Windows executables DO NOT WORK natively
in linux so it would be senseless to extract their icons and certainly not
the job of the kde developers. It might make sense for the crossover/WINE
developers to make a slave to use the windows icons but they already DO use
the windows icons (Cx at least).  What the #$@% ReactOS has got to do with it
I dont know since it is a windows clone OS not a linux OS.

--
regards,
andrew