urpmi and kget

Justin Denick justin.denick at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 01:09:51 BST 2005

Perfect!!!!!! Try installing rpmdrake.

Launch from the command line as root and have at it.
I don't know if you're familiar with rpmdrake but it's the best GUI
front end to for URPMI I've seen. It allows you to see and specify all
the available packages plus their decscriptions. In addition, you can
use it to review all the updates by class, be it a bugfix, security
fix, etc...

And please don't reply to only me, let the list in on all these cool threads.

--
Got Gentoo?

It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
                -- Mark Twain